Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to my fight back journey.

I have created this blog to be able to help me in my goal of taking my health back.. I was diagnosed with Grave's Disease, a Gluten allergy as well as the MTHFR Gene all in the last month. In Apirl of 2010 I weighted 189 lbs., today I weight 270 lbs. I also have Hoshimoto's Disease, diagnosed 9 years ago. So this my way of fighting back to get my health back. I will post starting photos soon as well as throughout the journey.I will leave all my feelings, thoughts, emotions and frustrations here on this blog. I look forward to the advice, support and encouragement from all of you my family and friends. I want my life back so to do it. I am Taking my health back now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should I set my first goal weight to be for 30 days?